Discover Our Top Five Happy Hours
- Hawthorne Beer Market: If you’re a beer connoisseur, then quench your thirst at Cloverdale’s Hawthorne Beer Market. Happy hour is from 3pm to 5pm. This rustic, cozy restaurant and lounge boasts 16 rotating taps of local craft and import bottles. They also offer some gluten-free beer and cider options. If you fancy a snack to compliment your brew, we recommend the mussels!
- The Barrel Public House: If you visit The Barrel Public House between Monday and Friday from four til six, you’ll find more than just a daily drink special. There are pool tables, pinball machines, dart boards, Keno, pull tabs and twelve TV’s that are sure to keep you entertained long after happy hour has ended. There’s even karaoke on Wednesday evenings. Now that’s something to sing about!
- Central City Brewpub: Enjoy a daily deal at Central City Brewpub in the heart of Surrey’s new downtown center. Naturally, the brewery offers a selection of their own bottled beers, but there’s also plenty for those who aren’t so inclined. In fact, there’s something for every taste, from signature cocktails (including those of the non-alcoholic variety) and red, white and sparkling wines, to Central City’s ‘Betty’s Vodka Iced Teas’ in four flavours and a hard bar featuring Central City’s Gin and Vodka.
- Big Ridge Brewing: Big Ridge Brewing in Newton is known for their bustling atmosphere and sizeable selection of beer that’s brewed on site. Happy hour is from 3pm to 5pm and 10pm to 12am Sunday to Thursday, but our favourite deal lands on Thursday (it is the new Friday after all!) Are spirits your tipple of choice? Enjoy single highballs for $4 and doubles for $6. Or order a side of deep-fried pickes washed down with a 4$ pint.
- Edith & Arthur: Edith & Arthur is a cozy, community pub in the heritage-rich neighbourhood of Fleetwood. The pub’s name pays tribute to Lance Corporal Arthur Thomas Fleetwood and his sister Edith, who successfully applied to have the community named in honour of her brother, after he fought and died in WW1. Happy hour is seven days a week from 3pm to 6pm and features $3 highballs, $5 pints of Carlsberg, $3 cans of beer, $3 glasses of wine and $3 pickleback shots.