Discover Our Top Five Date Nights
- Tap Restaurant: At South Surrey’s Tap Restaurant Head chef and co-owner Alistair Veen strives to marry downtown class with neighbourhood comfort . The French-inspired West Coast cuisine served at his cozy and inviting establishment does not disappoint! The most talked about menu items are the Salt Spring Island mussels and the tarte flambee.
- Old Surrey Restaurant: Old Surrey Restaurant has been Surrey’s go-to upscale dining experience for over 39 years. Executive chef Philip Aguirre’s classic French cuisine boasts the best fresh, local and organic ingredients. Caesar salad, chateaubriand, and delectable desserts are flambeed at your table, making a meal with your special someone an interactive experience.
- Seahorse Grill: If you’re looking to spoil your date with local West Coast cuisine and a stunning view, then book a table at Seahorse Grill. The restaurant is located in beautiful Crescent Beach with a menu that features seasonal, locally-sourced ingredients. Head chef John Kavanagh’s diverse dishes are a reflection of his global training.
- Morgan’s Restaurant & Wine Bar: Morgan’s Restaurant & Wine Bar is located on the Morgan Creek Golf Course, setting the scene for a beautiful and romantic dinner. The menu, created by a Red Seal Certified Chef features locally-sourced ingredients and fresh pasta made in-house. Did we mention their extensive wine selection that might have you ordering a second bottle?
- The Vault: If you’re looking to surprise your date with something that’s fun and unique then look no further than The Vault. The restaurant was an old ban in a former life, but still uses the original vault as a private dining room! They’re loved locally for their quircky decor, mouthwatering steaks, peanut butter pie, and live music on most Fridays and Saturdays.